Like many, I have struggled with the lack of opportunity to travel during this pandemic. I can only dream of the day when we will be able to board a flight and fly off to someplace exotic.
Who says we can’t travel? (If only in our heads and hearts.)
Ways to feed that travel bug during the pandemic:
- Attend a virtual tour – learning about other cultures and customs has always been interesting to me. Here is one provider that satisfies the intellectually curious. Context Travel
- Read a book about a location you dream of traveling to
- Start learning the language of your destination
- Research your next trip.
- Google maps allow you to drop a pin in the map and walk around
- Cook a dish from a country you want to visit
Why not start dreaming and planning for that next trip. Where do you want to go?
I would love to hear how you are coping with your travel bug. Drop a note in the comments below.